OT Copyright

On the SDC Forum there was a mention of Copyright.

As this is not Studebaker, I won't respond there, but will here.

Here's somethinh published in my latest Spambuster newsletter.

Karl

midlant

The rules put in place over on the SDC forum also apply to material used in SDC, and SDC chapter publications. There is a policy in place to protect the SDC and chapter editors that was implemented after an actual legal situation. The policy used for the print arena is just carried over to the forum arena. It really only applies to articles that get cut&pasted without permission. This article is a good eye opener, but it probably wouldn't help you in a court of law. Thanks for posting the link. Jeff

< Karl wrote:...
Reply to
Jeff Rice

Years ago, in an Aussie magazine there was a series of articles on Studebaker. The editor down-under did a massive rewrite of the original US one for his first issue. He did a partial re-write for his next issue. he third issue was just a cut-and-paste job - I guess he was rushed.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

Sounds just like DD..... Jeff (But he used real scissors and real paste ) Rice