OT Cross-posting

I took a look at my Google Profile a minute ago and found that, mostly due to responding to cross-posters, I guess, I have had my words of wisdom appear on nearly 300 groups! !0K appearances, I think it was. Maybe it was 100K! Most of these group are ones I didn't even know existed!

I dug a bit deeper and discovered the original (no responses) multi- page rant of some looney concerning US politics had been placed on some British drivng NG!

Whatta place. (This message not cross addressed, unless smeone does so in a reply.)

Reply to
Karl Haas

Good to see your wisdom and humor is getting around Karl!

Reply to
Barry