(OT) Deal on a Hughesnet Satellite ISP Setup

Anyone here live way WAY out in the Studesticks? I have an upgraded Hughesnet satellite setup. Includes their latest modem, and upgraded dish setup. Works perfectly. Will package up and ship UPS anywhere in the lower 48. You can hook it all up, call the Hughesnet installer to align, and program, and you're all set. Everything.... (except the galvanized pipe to hold the dish) Less than $400 plus shipping costs (I'll pop for the packaging) Serious inquiries only please. Reply to: deepnhock at gmail dot com

Reply to
Deepnhock

That was one of the possibilities that I was considering a while back but I now have Cricket wireless (3g) broadband. Not as good as cable and probably even DSL but a whole lot better than conventional dial up.

Now, I'm waiting for them to upgrade to 4g...

JT

Deepnhock wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire