OT Gary L should love this.

I went to the supermarket across the street for a few items yesterday. As there were so few, I got in the quick line.

This store, to avoid the uprise which has been known to arise concerning the maximum number of items allowed ("fewer" vs "less" items ), the sign said "Maximum itens - five"

Earlier that day I had also read a page from some journal showing repair costs to bumpers.

For equal collisions, the cost to repair a 1981 Ford (Escort?) was $0 or $88.

For new cars it went from $600 to $4K+

Karl

Reply to
midlant