OT: Gas - Rant/Whine/Bitch

I think you have a future in politics.

Reply to
Dave Lester

Or as a Ritalin posterboy.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I have the solution to the problem and it can save thousands of Studebkaers rusting in the fields of America.

Using solar powered trickle chargers as the power to convert the rusting metal of Studebakers (Anode?) into Hydrogen ( a bi-product of the conversion process). The Hydrogen can then be converted into a LHG for powering Studebakers. A form of perpetual power if you will, Studebakers will continue to rust and we can continue to convert rusting Studebakers into drivable Studebakers. The water is free

Reply to
RPE

The gal at Jack in the Box did not want my C-note today & opted for my VISA card instead.

It sure sux that fuel prices are shooting up right before the South Bend, Spring Carlisle, & other big Spring meets. Bummer! I may have to drive my little 4-cyl. beater truck since I am not planning on pulling the 40 ft trailer this year.

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

That carpet bagger is far from the "greatest & best Texan" - the SOS came from CT for Pete's sake, & his allegience is to his dad's NWO, not to Texas or even to the nation & Constitution he took an oath to defend! Ted Kennedy is the drunk from Mass. and I anxiously await a big Kennedy family reunion.

Reply to
Barry

Happy now Lee?, ya troll!

Reply to