OT- good shock wave video of Navy F-18

The first 30 -45 seconds of this video are best for a fantastic shock wave and cone. I have to sign on to get this so I hope it works for anyone. Paul Johnson

1687&ESRC=navy-a.nl

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Pretty neat! I liked this one, too.... (keep an eye on the altimeter, and the fuel gauge..)

8872

"Paul Johns> The first 30 -45 seconds of this video are best for a fantastic shock wave > and cone.

Reply to
Jeff Rice