OT London Ring Road

There is a ring road around London - about 20 - 30 miles out, I would say. It is less that thirty years old IIRC There seems to be some question as to how long it takes to complete one lap.

2995&i

By the way, has anyone here seen "Rendevous" (Ferarri & Paris)? It's sems to be about twenty minutes long - a long time to hold your breath.

Reply to
Karl Haas

Atlanta has the same thing... I-285... If you complete one lap they say you've done a lap in the Watermelon 500...

"Karl Haas" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Is I-285 MLK Blvd???

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

I've driven that road. You should get a medal if you can complete a lap without getting into an accident!

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Indianapolis has I-465, it's 55 miles to make a lap.

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

It's much faster to drive straight through town instead of taking the by-pass.

Reply to
Seth Hammond