OT- my son's Corvette listing

This link is for the '79 Corvette I'm listing for my son. Any critiques (while I can still make changes)? Thanks, Paul Johnson

3&item#0018721154

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Looks very good.. Alot better than the one I tried to run for my cousins LT-1 a couple weeks ago. He didn't want a lot of pictures etc and not much in the discription....Needless to say it didn't sell. I tried to show him some of the other ads that were on there...then to top it off he went on vacation and there were questions to answer and like you I'm a Studebaker man and no nothing about Corvettes let alone a LT-1. Good ad and good luck Dave B

--1963 Avanti R1 3sp. R1493

3&item#0018721154>

Reply to
mcavanti

3&item#0018721154> >

Reply to
jimmijim8

Thanks. I need all the nit picking I can get. Corrected as you suggest. I should have used the spell checker feature. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

3&item#0018721154 you'll bring it to Dulles? just drop it off at my office (across 606 from the airport) and leave the keys with the receptionist. :)

nate

Reply to
N8N

N8, I tried calling to tell you your shifter problem is solved.

N8N wrote:

3&item#0018721154>

Reply to
John Poulos

This has to be one of the most honest, detailed listings I have seen on ebay. Great Job !

Reply to
58packardwagon

Thanks. Like JP and others, I value my ebay feedback (still 100%) and I try not to upset any buyers. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

yeah, I got your msg. I was just on the phone with a customer...

nate

(darn work gett> N8, I tried calling to tell you your shifter problem is solved.

3&item#0018721154> >

Reply to
N8N