OT: My tractor pictures

I forgot to take pictures of it's temporary resting grounds... a friend of mine's quanset. It's roommates are Oil Pull and Rumley huge steam engines. He has one that I swear this tractor would fit inside the cab... the engine alone weighs 11,000 pounds. We got the fenders and the radiator shroud off before we tucked it away.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Kewl!

What's in store for it Lee?

Rob

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Rob Stokes

Hopefully only tires, paint and decals. There is a historic village at a small resort near my hometown that has a machine shed full of restored farm equipment... I had planned to take it there now but found out that they only want restored and running equipment.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud