OT- neat Veterans Day story

This story featuring a 105-year-old WWI veteran appeared in yesterday's Martinsburg, WV Journal. What they didn't say was that Mr. Buckles was a civilian employee of the Army in the Philippines at the beginning of WWII. He was caught in the Japanese invasion and survived the Bataan Death March then prison camp until the end of the war. I'd like to look as good as he does when I'm 75 . Paul Johnson

Paul Johnson

Got the following:

Microsoft JET Database Engine error '80040e14'

Syntax error (missing operator) in query expression 'story.fldSection tblSection.fldSection AND story.ID 4932

'./include/articlecode.inc, line 8

Geeeeeeez, I don't even have Microsquish...

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Strange. It worked for me opening it from the NG post. Send me an email off-group and I'll copy the story for you (I'm not sure I have a good address for you.. Paul Johnson

Reply to
Paul Johnson

I just tried it again and it worked!

You're right... I ain't got a prayer to make it to 105!

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire