OT- newsgroup first shot, trade-in

I took a trade-in on a farm tractor and since the fellow that had first option could not even give me a F-you response I want to offer this to the rest of the NG before ebay. 1995 GMC Jimmy 4-door, loaded with everything except leather interior (SLE?) (overhead console, push-button 4 wheel drive, roof rack, etc.) rust-free upstate South Carolina vehicle. It was owned by Nurse at a local nursing home, she nailed a deer with RF. Has new hood, fender, warrantied paint (vehicle is black with charcoal interior). It shows 146+K miles, radio has been replaced, driver's side power seat has switch removed and it is in cupholder, some wear & tear but really nice, brand new tires, full sized spare, etc. power rear hatch, aluminum factory wheels, 4.3 VorTec, 4 speed tranny. I can send pics. I gave $2800.00 allowance for trade-in, has clear title. Calvin

864-547-0272 Thanks!
Reply to
oldcarfart