OT Non-smoker Calvin

OCF has been ciggie-free for fifteen years.

Great for him. As for me, I couldn't give it up. Too much pressure.

However, I no longer smoke. No pressure felt.

If you would like to be a non-smoker by South Bend, drop me a line in a week or so.

Karl

Reply to
midlant

hypnosis to imagine a paper penis in your mouth, I quit cold turkey, but now I get aroused watching others smoke, maybe a 12 step plan for that too?

Reply to
oldcarfart

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Ugh. That is a huge turn-off to me. Right up there with drugs, tattoos & piercings. Just my opinion. BH

Reply to
Barry