OT- red light runners

The first guy had the hand of God on him to survive that bit of stupidity. The second was a badman on the run - got his comeuppance.

Reply to
zoombot

Agreed, but I feel sorry for the truck driver.

Reply to
Jeff DeWitt

I saw that before on TV where the cops were chasing that crazy guy...But I too do feel sorry for that poor truck driver...

The older you get the faster your life goes...

Lansing

Remove X in address to e-mail me...Fight Spam...

Reply to
Lansing