Packard Ambulance pics

If ur interested in seeing some pics of this packard that i've been talking about go to webshots.com and the file name is pckstude. This is my first time doing this, so if it doesn't come out right please let me know. And help me with a kindly suggestion or two. thanks

Reply to
Pckstude

Well I went to the webshots.com and typed in the search area pckstude but nothing came back.

If you are interested in a car that would probably have more appeal as well as marketability, I would be glad to look at this car for you:

It is in the northwest area of town.

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Hmmmmm...........

  1. think el camino, lowered, red rims with wide whites.
  2. sedan delivery, same theme
  3. brite fkn green metallic, NAACP approved wheels and tires, chrome eng> If ur interested in seeing some pics of this packard that i've been
Reply to
oldcarfart

Thanks Jeff! Car would be a great custom and modified car. For sure you would never lose it in a parking lot or a car show!

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

I think it would be great to have a place to lay down and snooze during a car show. Hook up a fake IV bottle (Yuengling for Rick), and imagine the looks you'd get from people looking through the side glass.

Jeff (Mommy! Mommy! Look at the dead guy!) Rice

"Bob Miles" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Parts hauler to swap meets was my first thought now that I've been married dang near 24 years.What I would have thought of as a single guy would have been wall to wall shag carpeting,interior lights,heavy window tint or shutters, and a airbed

Reply to
Bob

Thanks guys. Lots of good ideas. I like the stretcher idea for shock value, especially at holloween.

Reply to
Pckstude

Andy Granitelli told the story in his book about the race track days with the rocket car where they would stage a wreck and have the ambulance show up and take the drive in on a strecher. They would start around the track then open the door and a dummy would come out on the strecher on the track. Good shock value!

Bob Miles Tucson AZ

Reply to
bob m

George Hamlin in Maryland is the Packard Ambulance guru of SDC, AFAIK.

Karl

Pckstude wrote:

Reply to
midlant