Packard Hawk for sale

One of the owners of a Packard Hawk has informed me he has lost his storage and will have to sell his Packard Hawk. It does have a non-original 259 in it, but otherwise is in good shape and the price is very reasonable. He will take less than $6000 for it. I have put some pictures up on

in the Packard Hawk Photo section. If you would like his contact information, let me know. I would like to see it go to a Studebaker guy who will finish the restoration. MikeW

Reply to
Mike Williams

Mike,

Which one is it?

Bo

Reply to
64daytonaht

Barry, See my off the NG mail.

The Packard Hawk has been sold. Congratulations, Tom! MikeW.

Reply to
Mike Williams