partial list of parts going to SASCO swap

full set of tinted glass for 63 Hawk good used LR quarter for 63 Hawk Misc. 63 Hawk stainless all side windows for 64 Daytona 2 door,

64-66 rear window,at least 1 1 front window,64-66,with wiper scratches on rt.side all stainless from 64 Daytona 2 door rust free doors and rear quarters from a 65 4 door.Doors will include windows. 65 4 door door panels 64 red dashboard with a crack by speaker grill. 63 GT Hawk ROSS steering box 63 GT Hawk dash 63 GT Hawk tach flanged rear axle,model 27,non-TT out of 65. V8 front brake drums and backng plates from 63 GT Hawk. 64-66 heater control valve. rear seat from 64 DAYTONA 2 DOOR front seat set and console from 63 GT Hawk...needs recovering.Includes mounting plate. 1 disc brake wheel 63 GT Hawk gas tank and more stuff to follow.......
Reply to
Mertz Racing

I am taking requests for SB

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

when is the swap in south bend maybe i will go.

Reply to
j.shavish

I request that you bring a big roll of cash and a truck and trailer to buy all my stuff and take it home,Barry

Bob40

Reply to
Bob

I will have the truck & trailer, the roll of cash depends on how much I sell. I will be having a special on engine bearings & stuff again this years as in '04.

Will you be at the Fair ground or SASCO, Bob?

-- Barry'd in Studes

58 Packard Hawk 40 President 39 Coupe Exp. 59 DeLuxe 1/2 tn. 56 Packard "400"
Reply to
Barry

Probably SASCO. Being frugal the cost is less I have heard it said that the fairgrounds is better for sales but I sold at SB for the first time last year so I have no track record.This year I plan on filling my Suburban plus a 6x8 enclosed trailer with goodies.NG input could sway where I set up.

Bob40

Reply to
Bob