Photos Needed (on topic)

Hey guys and gals...

As the International Meet is in South Bend this year and I will be attending as a vendor I plan to have the 2008 Studebaker Calendar ready earlier this year. So I'm looking for good photos to use in it. They need to be film, not digital as most common digital cameras aren't good enough to reproduce well. (Rule of thumb: If ya bought it at Walmart is ain't good enough) An 8" x 10" glossy is best. It's best to have an uncluttered background and no people in the shots. Any photos submitted will be returned and if I use your pic you'll get credit in the calendar plus a free calendar and discounts on extras if you need them. If you need my mailing address just ask. If you have one of my calendars the address is on the order blank

Steve Grant a.k.a. the Madd Doodler

Reply to
madd_doodler