Picture of the rear of a '64 Hawk needed.

Ths Hawk I just got does not have any emblems on the trunk lid, altho the red white and blue Hawk emblem with the chrome circle is in the glove box. Does anyone have a picture they can e-mail me, that shows the location of these emblems? Fieronut at AOL dot com.

Thanx John

Reply to
johnnywiffer

John-

I just sent a couple of pics direct to you. Let me know If I can help more.

Dave Mc Lean

Reply to
The Other Dave

POIFECT....Thanx.

John

Reply to
johnnywiffer

Reply to
midlant

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

You're pullin' my laig, right? You know they used the same inner panel in the trunk from '53-'64?

John

Reply to
johnnywiffer

Reply to