POR dealer?

Does anybody know of a por-15 dealer in North Carolina, or the southeast, maybe a Stude guy? I need some a quick as possible. Thanks for the help. Joe Roberts

Reply to
itraseecab

Ellis Sandblasting in Greensboro...

336-855-1632

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Reply to
Studeman

Did Starliner6 give up his dealership?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 463 spam emails to date. Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now!

Reply to
blacklarkviii

itraseecab

Reply to
itraseecab

Several years ago there was someone selling POR 15 cheaper that the rest. POR 15 told him that he had to charge at least $xxxx. He said OK and started charging $xxxx and shipping it free. POR 15 took his dealership. Sorry I can't remember that dealers name. Anyway I have found something I like better and it really is a rust converter. I'm not sure POR 15 is. I've heard POR stands for paint over rust and 15 was their 15th formulation.

Reply to
L.D.

Reply to
Oujdeivß