Portable work bench

I've been looking for another workbench for my garage. My wife lets me use one side of a two car garage and the paved driveway so I don't have a lot of room. I had these requirements.

2 feet by 4 feet bench Portable, on wheels, so I could take it where I wanted it. Had to fold up when I did not need it. I wanted the bench height to be adjustable. Extra shelves would be nice. Had to be less than $100. Today I bought a Gorilla Ladder 4 foot scaffold at Tractor Supply for $70. Its rigid, it rolls on lockable wheels, it folds up and weighs about 60 pounds so I can carry it to the basement for winter projects. Bill

0000428

Reply to
Bill Clark

Thanks for the tip...that's a good sale price and it does look versatile enough to use for things other than just scaffolding to reach the vaulted ceilings in my master bedroom!

I'll loan it to the contractor working on the house...that way I don't have to worry about him breaking a leg if he falls of the stepladder!

Bob (Austin has almost as many lawyers as it does tree-huggers!)

Bill Clark wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62