postings to this group? Feb 14

can get other groups, but not A.A.S since Feb 9th. I know, contact my ISP...

Jim Bartley on PEI

Reply to
George Mills

Hey Jim, I think no one but a few diehards are posting, likely not anything to do with your ISP...

Reply to
Brooksie

Between off topic flame wars and spam most have gone to the SDC forums. I check in here occasionally and find a few scattered posts. Not like it used to be,maybe things will change for the better.

Brooksie wrote:

Reply to
James

It's 2 months and counting over on StudeFolk with no problems at all. I have a "ban user" button for spammers, and everyone gets along. Come join us!

zoombot

Most of us are on the Club forum here now:

Brooksie wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Reply to