Power Steering Parts Needed

I'm looking to purchase a few small parts that I hope someone may have from a parts car They are missing from my 64 Hawk and have caused the power steering hoses at the control valve to hang quite low.

Part number #1309-99 is a Grommet that holds two hoses together going to the pump from the control valve. I'm sure a tie wrap would do but if you have one all the better. Part #1309-101 is a spring that hold the hoses up, #1309-

103 is a sleeve that the spring goes into, #1309-105 is a clip that attaches to the spring and car (Body?) and 1308-147 is a clip that hold the hoses to the frame from the valve body to the cylinder.

Thanks

Reply to
Studebaker-r2-4-me via CarKB.c

Boy, I'm glad I'm a StreetRodder and don't have to worry about things like that. J(pot stirrer)F

Reply to
jerrystudebaker