president 8 touring car 4 sale

Thats Right...a 29 seven passenger touring car...one of 5 known to exist...only six were built according to studebaker people...starts right up, runs like a champ.I use it everyday the sun is shining..goes to 65 to 70 mph, only issue is a little front end wobble that can be corrected...needs paint,last restored in 1950s...email me for particulars...comes with lots of spare parts,engines etc....207 846

1579 or 838 0719...this will go quick so jump on it now,sean
Reply to
29pres8