pulled an engine today

finally yanked the engine and trans out of my '55... only busted up the e-brake cable, not too bad... I gotta get this thing back in ASAP because I went for about an hour and a half drive this AM and I am really liking the car, but I am not liking the hot oil everywhere and having to add oil every 100 miles or so :/

Hopefully in a month or so I will be posting pics of a beautifully detailed, leak-free engine compartment.

nate

Reply to
N8N

That would be very hard to obtain.

I suggest that you stick with making just the engine, tranny, cooling system and braking system leak-free.

Karl

Reply to
midlant