Put Stude into hibernation!

I finally got a chance to put the Champion into the garage yesterday. I won't see her again until spring. This always gives me a funny feeling. Like: What if I don't survive the winter?!? Am I weird or what? for feeling this way? Flathead

Reply to
FlatheadGeo

not at all. make that last ride of the season a good one. savor it all winter. take the car someplace nice and take a photo. keep the camera in your lap. snap something cool.then put tthe pics around your work space and have a retreat when the world gets too close. that has to do until I get someplace warmer all year.Rich

Reply to
am not r2