Question for NG Moderator

Is it possible for a Moderator to delete the inapropriate posts from noname jerks who are invading our newsgroup? I spend some time with my young son reading the posts and I would greatly appreciate it.

Reply to
Tim Ulrich

transtar60xxx

This newsgroup is not moderated... you have to go to the SDC website forum for a moderated group.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

IOW, we don't need no steenkin' moderator!

JT

Lee Aanderud wrote:

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

A moderator on this newsgroup would be heavily medicated after a week.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Reply to
Bill Glass

Bill, did you miss out on the post tittled:

" 5822050005335 Live adult Phone sex 1,200 operators to choose form ALL LIVE ALL THE TIME 24/7 5822050005335"?

If you didn't you must have odd ideas about what's appropriate .

Jeff DeWitt

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt

Most IP's block them, I know mine does and I didn't see the post.

Jeffrey DeWitt wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

We do a pretty good job of "policeing" ourselves. It's UseNet and it's a free for all.

Those of us that have been here for 8 or 9 years have lived through some fun times..... Bar none - this is the best place on the 'net for studebaker people to be adults that are in touch with their " inner child"

Lotsa fun and great info and good people.

"Wee don' need no steenkin' moderators"

Mark (gotta be sort of tolerant) Dunning

Reply to
Mark Dunning

Never Saw it, and if I did see it, I would have not clicked on it. I have my own links to "offensive material".

Reply to
Bill Glass

Didn't really think you did either see it or click on it. I NEVER click on spam.

Jeff DeWitt

Bill Glass wrote:

Reply to
Jeffrey DeWitt