question on parts

is there a demand for full flow motors-EVEN IF, they are stuck?

I got 2, and I am never going to do anything with them.. wondering what they would be worth???

also, some various odd parts for a 57 Silver Hawk.. the inside door chrome pieces, the ?>?? seat divider? for the back seat? going to be cleaning out stuff and can get pictures EVENTUALLY.

How about a 55 PU, that is a sad shape, but..biggest problem is NO glass.. lots of surface rust. tho has title too.

--Shiva--

Reply to
me

I'd say a stuck one would be a good choice for someone who was planning a large overbore for displacement.

$100 - $200 each?

Glass is pretty cheap, windshield excepted, and even it's not all that bad.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond