R 12 1 or 2 cans needed.

Hi Stude Dudes. Any body out there have a couple bout 12 oz. r 12 freon cans. Car needs a shot. Actually probably one would do. I don't have install hose either. Any help out there?. I can, will pay a fair,reasonable price. thanks and still kickin. My self and Bernie Sharpe {37 Coupe express} attended a local car show this past Saturday. Stude people from the area keep a comin around and introducing themselves. Some don't belong to the club. Bout half. I've met almost enough {stude owners} folks within the last 9 months to almost start a chapter. jimmijim Dothan Alabama

Reply to
Erica Delgado