R1 Wagonaire Water Pump Question

I looked in the chasis catalog tonight but can not determine if I need a standard water pump or an Avanti water pump for my 63 R1 Wagonaire. I am putting this wagon back together from a box of parts. The prior owner took it apart with the idea of sealing the engine and never got it back together. The wagon is worthy of a restoration though. It is one of three known to survive of the 42 R1 Waginaires built in 1963 and the only one built with three on the tree.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

Standard or HD, but not Avanti.

Michael - Roseland FL wrote: