R2 Engine for Sale for AVANTI

I have a "mostly complete" Avanti R2 engine for sale. It is an unstamped factory replacement block. It has New 0.060" Hyper-eutectic pistons (299 cubic inch), NOS 289 Crankshaft, new moly rings, cam bearings, rod bearings, main bearings, freeze plugs, etc. Has an original R2 oil pan with windage tray, NOS Dampner (has been repainted), nice used crankshaft and waterpump pulleys, Rebuilt Avanti Supercharger with HO pulley (Original Supercharger with Avanti boltpattern, not universal bolt pattern), NOS ISKY 0.466" lift camshaft, NOS lifters, R1 heads that have been ported with R3 valves and R3 springs. Comes with rockershafts, pushrods, etc. Comes with NOS dual point distributor also. Engine is like new and museum quality down to the paint and bolts. You won't be dissapointed. Engine has a repro aluminum timing gear, NOS Avanti timing cover, Neoprene front seal, and upgrades.

Basically this is a complete without the following items:

waterpump manifold supercharger bracket supercharger idler intake manifold carb supercharger hoses side breather tube air cleaner assembly stainless shielding carb air bonnet waterpump valley plate valve covers

Engine is set up for an automatic transmission due to the shorter crankshaft bolts. I have over $7900 in this motor with close to $2000 in machine work! I have built up this engine with NOS, repro, and good used parts that I have collected over the years. Will sell for $6500 OBO. Need the money to finish my R3 Avanti project. Serious inquiries only. Please contact me via my cell phone or email.

Thanks, Nimesh

Reply to
nsolanki77