R2 Tachometer Article

I located the January 1980 Turning Wheels article on 1962-1964 Hawk Tachometers. The article covers the standard rectangular sender (766). I have the round sender in my R2 Hawk. Is there another Turning Wheels article that covers the Jet Thrust round sender (763)? If so, please provide the Turning Wheels issue that contains it. If someone knows of any other source of information for the installation of the round sender I would like to know about it as well.

Thanks, Richard Yeats NT SDC

54 Coupe 63 R2 GT 64 Daytona HT
Reply to
jem0mej