R4 setup for sale

Posted on the racing forum but will also post here.... LS R4 manifold and carbs for sale; appear to be 500's for Chevy dual 4 app but haven't run the numbers yet. Too busy fixing the worn out clutch and broken tranny that the seller 'didn't know about' on a car our chapter treasurer (and an old friend) just bought. A really nice car that didn't deserve the bad wrenching it got... Clutch on the rivets but the disc splines were so dry and rusty it was not sliding on the input shaft and whomever the 'expert' was driving the thing obviously kept frammin' in into gear until the cluster and

1-2 slider gave up.. Anyway, contact me if interested in the R4 setup. This engine is stock and will go back to one carb. Studebaker George
Reply to
Studebaker George