Rags to riches TV show

Reply to
John Poulos

Yep... We're on the same (forum) page ..

"John Poulos" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

Let's all be glad the World's Most Aggravating Serial Cut'n'Paster (and supposed authority on everything) isn't on our forum. For those lucky enough to have never heard of Franklin Ratliff aka Propster Guy - give thanks he's never heard of the SDC.

Reply to
zoombot

Reply to
mbstude

You already did Jeff, you already did.

Reply to
Jerry Forrester

Roy died?

I didn't know that. I liked him.

Rob

C> I have to agrreeee with all said here...What a waste just to make a

Reply to
Rob Stokes

And I am not finished!

"Jerry Forrester" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice

I love it when they show his "designer" (Chris?) doing the concept drawings of what the car should look like when they do it. His renderings look like something my daughter would have drawn...when she was in the 6th grade!!!

Compared to Chip Foose, he's a rank amatuer...but that applies to a lot of us! At least Foose explains the color schemes he chooses and why he uses the subtle color fade and he ALWAYS ends up with a final product that makes me drool!

And one the best parts of watching Foose is seeing the relationship he and his Dad (old-timer customizer Sam foose) have. Dad works right along with the crew...and so does Chip on a lot of the shows.

He demonstrates his attention to detail and a lot of the subtle 'tricks of the trade' like sharpening up detail body lines to make them "pop".

I hate their corny 'steal your car and trick the owner gags during the week...but most of the time I thoroughly enjoy the show. Coddington can crawl back under the rock he belongs under...and Barry White can sit on it to hold it down...that way neither of them can screw up any more cars OR waste the time I could be watching "Pinks".

Bob (Foose can "Overhaul" my Avanti any time he wants!)

Jeff Rice wrote:

Reply to
Bigbob62

I'm sorry to hear Roy died, he was my favorite guy on the show. Let me guess, the cigarettes?

Jeff DeWitt