really off topic for you east coast guys

I was watching the cerominies for President Ford, I noticied that the motorcycles all had side cars, Is this an east coast thing as I have never seen a police motercycle with a side car. May be it is something that they do with the winter snow.. although I now live in Arizona I can not picture an LA cop on three wheels. Also I have not seen an arizona motorcycle cop as yet I do not knoow if they even have them.

Reply to
GTHawkguy

oldcarfart