REEDSVILLE DATES ARE CHANGED PLEASE NOTE

Due to the fact that Penn State University, just thew in a NEW Home Game, the Reedsville Show for November 10-12 has to be cancelled due to the fact that there are no hotel/motel rooms available.

The New REEDSVILLE SHOW DATES ARE:

Vendor Setup Thursday October 26th SHOW- FRIDAY OCTOBER 27th SHOW- SATURDAY OCTOBER 28th

PLEASE MAKE NOTE OF THIS NOW - I SUGGEST GETTING ROOMS NOW!

Any Questions Contact me either by E-mail or phone me or Max Corkins.

Thank you Bill Glass

Reply to
Bill Glass

jimmijim8