Reedsville lodgings

Anybody have any suggestions for Reedsville-area lodgings for Friday night of the meet weekend? Also, is Max C. having folks over this year again? I've never been able to make it there Fri.night until this year.

Thank you, Bill Pressler Kent, OH

Reply to
billslark

Bill,

Last I checked the Stupid 8 was full and the Clarion had a few pricy rooms left. I stay at the Pines right by Hoss' restaurant if my wife isn't with.

As far as I know Max is still having people over. It's a Reedsville tradition!

See ya there!

Steve Grant a.k.a. the Madd Doodler

The 2007 Studebaker calendars will be at Reedsville!

Reply to
madd_doodler

Reply to
billslark