Register to win a FREE------ 'Box of STUDEBAKER Junk"

Heres the deal.. Register to win a hodgepodge of junk Studebaker parts. All ya gotta do is post your closest guess without going over the ending auction figure for a P.O.S. 1937 Studebaker Dick Tader Coupe. {very high degree of molestation}. Check the general Stude discussion section in the "Fairy Tale Forest Land Forum." {now with 3 moderators to serve you better}.. 1 post per entrant. E-Bay link posted by the "shameless seller". jimmijim yeah, I'm still alive.,cheers to all.

Reply to
jim kranak

Jim... You ok?

MB

Reply to
mbstude

If you post it on a forum, you had better be willing to accept the return volley. I stand by what I said. Always have. And after speaking with you on the phone, we both know that the issue is on your end. I wish you good fortune and good luck dealing with it in your future. Say what you will, but your comments are are tainted by a personal issue that others on the forum are not part of, and know little about. That included me, and your swipes at me are just that. Your comments to me and about me are your opinion, and I accept that. That does not make them factual, accurate, or true. I won't make it personal. No need to. But I know better, and so do you. So blasting it all out there for everyone to see and read is very public. And with this forum, it hangs around for a long, long time. Jeff

(c> Jeffrey, Jeffrey, Jefferey Thanks pal, I really needed that.Sometimes people need to be put in their place.and you are just the man to do it.You used to attempt this with your private e-mails to me. Anything that I posted seemed to me to be subject to your approval and if not agreeable or you rule as inapproiate you would lavish me with unflattering words as if to be in a supervisory position over me. Thanks Jeff but who asked your opinion? The man is your buddy so I can understand your obligatory need to come to his defense and try to make me sound as If I am out of line. Jeff, Your buddy is not my buddy. I don't even know him but am aware of him by the way we are continually assailed by the manner in which he celebrates the hobby.{antics you might say}. I won't never attempt to stab a fellow hobbyist in the face or back when one such is confined to ones death bed. Would you?Get off your high horse and onto a donkey like me. You can't walk a mile in my shoes. You're no better than I and I am no better than you or others. You don't like freedom of speech{unless it is coming out of your mouth} and like it even less when combined with a bit of humor { more so now cause it relates to your buddy}.I ain't gonna carry on no pissin' contest with you so mind your own self. If ya wanna talk Studes ok, otherwise get on a freaking donkey. If ya wanna talk in private, you got my number. Jim Kranak

Reply to
Deepnhock

Oh boy...thought I would stay out of this one but for whatever it is worth I will step in.. I have had my differences with many on this and other forums, and I have also had my differences in opinion and modus operandi with JP..but he has always been a pretty straight shooter when it comes right down to it. He has helped me in the past with parts and whatever differences I had with him I have long ago tossed out. JimmyJim, I went out of my way to help you out also...and I didn't know you from the proverbial housecat. If you want to continue to fire away, then like Jeffy said...beware...as this place will fire back and you will be left standing with a bunch of holes where your supporters (friends?) used to be... Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George