Restoration Supply Company

Lee, a friend of mine was looking for some really oddball trim clips for his '29 Chrysler Convertible. Since we were only a couple hours away, we made a parts run. It's like going to an old hardware store. Rows upon rows of clips and fasteners and other trim parts. They had what he needed. As well, I saw them vending at AutoFair a few ago.

Dustybob

Reply to
dustybob

hard to find little pieces for vehicles.

I like this place, great people and a HUGE assortment of items:

Paul

Reply to
R1Lark

Lee, a friend of mine was looking for some really oddball trim clips for his '29 Chrysler Convertible. Since we were only a couple hours away, we made a parts run. It's like going to an old hardware store. Rows upon rows of clips and fasteners and other trim parts. They had what he needed. As well, I saw them vending at AutoFair a few ago.

Dustybob

Reply to
Mike Williams