Royal wire wheels.

Who was the OEM for the Royal wire wheels? I think I have been told that these exact wheels were also used on Buicks (except of course for different snap-on centers for the Buicks). Where they by chance made by Kelsey-Hayes? They made wheels for Cadillacs, Edsels, Thunderbirds, Packards, Chryslers, and Buicks. I guess that these K-H ones are being repro'ed. Thanks.

Reply to
Radsman

Probably Dayton... But I think Wheel Vintiques has them in their catalog.

"Radsman" wrote...

Reply to
Jeff Rice