Rubber for 1937 Dictator or Coupe Express Running Board

I understand that there is Repop rubber available for replacing the worn running board rubber on 37 Dictator Coupes and Coupe Expresses. Could someone point the way? I can do this next item in a seperate post, but I also would like to know how to find repop tailgates for Coupe Express. Thanks. Don

Reply to
DrDon

Hi, The Shrock's have the running board rubber.

Richard Jaindal is the one that has the tailgates. He is in Ohio. I know he advertises them in the Antique Studebaker magazine. If you can not find him, let me know and I will look it up for you.

George R

Reply to
George Rohrbach

Richard Jandrey makes the tail gates 330 425 1804 Bob

Reply to
RBK.