Saginaw power steering box rebuild advice.

Need recommendations for a good rebuilder for a saginaw power steering box. Thanks Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Why don't YOU do it... it's not a complicated unit at all...

Ray

R>Need recommendations for a good rebuilder for a saginaw power steering box. >Thanks >Ron

Reply to
Studeman

There's only one that I know of... I think the name is Lars and they are somewhere up north.. Maybe Minnesota.

I assume that you're discussing the mid 1950's unit used in studebakers.

Nate will know for sure.

JT

Reply to
Grumpy AuContraire

Lares Mfg. is the one that has been recommended to me, although I have not sent anything to them yet. Still on the fence as to have one rebuilt or else swap over to a Champion C-K Saginaw manual box.

nate

Reply to
N8N

Ray It's not mine. A friend who is restoring a 57 Pontiac Bonnie convert called and wanted to know who rebuilds the boxes. To him, money is no object. Ron

Reply to
Ron Butts

Yeah, that's the outfit.

JT