Salvage Yard in NE

Has anyone ever stopped at a salvage yard on the eastern edge of Maxwell, NE? Its on the old Lincoln Highway and I had the occasion to drive past it the other day and noticed a 56 Studebaker sitting in the front row. It was late in the day and no one appeared to be around so I did not trespass. But I just wondered if there are not more in that yard.

Reply to
Mike Williams