SDC forum down again?

Anyone else having issues logging onto the forum site?

Chip

Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

yes, I've never seen it this messed up before. John

Reply to
John V.

Thanks. I thought it was my computer. Paul Johnson

yes, I've never seen it this messed up before. John

Reply to
Paul Johnson

Looks like it may have been 'hacked'...? Studebaker George

Reply to
Studebaker George

Straight from Bob Shaw:

The forum has either been hacked or something oddball has changed. Trying to track it down. May take a while on this one. Please spread the word.

Bob Shaw

Reply to
mbstude

And also:

From what I've been able to determine it APPEARS as though someone has done a very destructive job on the forum software. I don't know how they got in as we are supposed to have strong firewalls in place. Don't expect it to be on line anytime soon.

Bob Shaw

Reply to
mbstude
Reply to
cjdaytonjrnospam

Yeah, I noticed that there was a couple of strange sounding posts after looking around on the SDC site when it was still up yesterday.

Reply to
John V.