search gas sending unit for champion 51

I SEARCH GAS TANK "sending unit".GOOD USED FOR MY CHAMPION 1951 EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE

snipped-for-privacy@VIDEOTRON.CA

Reply to
STUD51

I SEARCH GAS TANK "sending unit".GOOD USED FOR MY CHAMPION 1951 EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ONE FOR SALE

snipped-for-privacy@VIDEOTRON.CA

Reply to
So. Ga. Cruiser

Reply to
Pat Drnec

HAVE ONE FOR SALE

Mario, you are much better off buying a new one. Good used ones will be hard to find, unless you can find a complete tanks or a complete parts car. Even so, the fuel sending unit is above the level of the fuel, and tends to suffer very badly from corrosion due to moisture-laden air inside the tank.

Last couple of tanks I've taken the senders out of, the senders have been TOAST.

If I had one to sell, I'd gladly sell you one, but I don't have a one. Be thankful that new ones are available at all.

Gord Richmond

Reply to
Gordon Richmond

I THINK YOU HAVE REASON, I GO BUY A NEW ...

TANKS AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO ALL STUD FAN

TANKS AGAIN MARIO

"Gordon Richmond" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com...

Reply to