Seat covers

Where's the best place to shop for seat covers? Lou

Reply to
Larkylou

I sell them, most are $240 set.

Larkylou wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

I need a set for a '61 lark regal split front w/headrests, rear solid, not the original front bench ,but close i'm sure, need some sort of brown lou

Reply to
Larkylou

What do you mean by seat covers? Are these replacement material? Do I remove the old material and replace the foam padding then put the new covers on or do they go over the old seat material? Are these duplicates of the factory covers? Do you have original colors and styles?

Wiz.

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

I sell show quality sets for GT Hawks, Avanti's and a few others, but most are just a exact fit, but not in the factory color or style. If you are doing a show car, Phantom Autoworks makes a interior kit in the $2200-$2600 range. A bit expensive for some but dead nuts correct.

Wizard of Oz wrote:

Reply to
John Poulos

Have the seats redone at your local upholstery shop, WBMA

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

WMBA? lou

Reply to
Larkylou

Would Be My Advice. I typed WBMA so I would not have to waist time typing Would Be My Advice. OK? LOL

mike

Reply to
Mike Hunter

Reply to
Judy Sauer

Thanks.

Wiz

Reply to
Wizard of Oz

oh right wbma....lou

Reply to
Larkylou

Reply to
John Poulos

I've used the old covers for patterns, I can usually get them off without too much damage, and have several templates now to chose from....but it is hugely time consuming....so much so, that I've pretty much decided to pull the pin on doing upholstery for others. I needed time to work on my own stuff.

John Poulos wrote:

Reply to
Judy Sauer

WMBA, IS a new one on ME, as well LOL