Seeing inside of a running engine- video

Check this out

jflan63

Reminds me of the humorous "Doctor/Mechanic" Story. But really it brought back memories of a really big engine you could enter through doors like ships have with spin crank handles and once inside you could see the crank and con-rod slowly turning. A cat walk around inside the engine and a bridge over the main bearings gave one a view from all angles. I think the engine was a Merllies Diesel. But that's a long time ago.

Reply to
Bob Aiken

Ah, you know us...

Next request will be for same camera angle of a terminal valve float, or a con rod letting go.

Reply to
comatus