selling my '65 Daytona (Vancouver Canada)

Decided it's time for the old girl to go. Price will be right for the right buyer.

Rob

Reply to
Rob Stokes

I hate to see that bumper digging into what appears to be a nice seat cover Rob.

Reply to
Michael - Roseland FL

It's not that nice :)

But it's also not doing any damage.

speaking of - JP - can you email me a ballpark figure for new seat covers (front buckets and rear (with folding arm rest))

thanks Rob rcmr at telus dot net

Reply to
Rob Stokes