Semi OT: Chevy Truck Progress

Gotta love how those Texas trucks clean up.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Looks like you're making good progress on it, Lee!

trip up will be to replace all bushings and the rear brakes, throw some paint on it and we should be done with the rear suspension and frame.

Lee DeLaBarre Daytona62

Reply to
Lee

Yeah, we even took the hood pins out of it.

Lee

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Is that the "secret" serial number on the rear frame x member? AND in chalk too! BOSEG!!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Turner

Is that the "secret" serial number on the rear frame x member? AND in chalk too! BOSEG!!

Jim

Reply to
Lee Aanderud

Ray and I got quite a bit of work done this weekend on the truck. The next trip up will be to replace all bushings and the rear brakes, throw some paint on it and we should be done with the rear suspension and frame.

Gotta love how those Texas trucks clean up.

Lee

Reply to
Brad Treganowan