SHROCK BROTHERS-KEYSTONE CHAPTER 50th ANNIVERSARY OF HAWK PARTY

How many out there ae going the Shrock Brothers /Keystone Chapter celebration of the 5th Birthday of the Hawk series?

Visit The Shock Brothers website for details. The more Hawks the better, but I am sure other models will not be turned away.

Think about it.......50 yrs ago the Hawks were introduced.

BG

Reply to
Bill Glass

Jeff Sheaffer

YUP, will be there with 62 GT!

Ed

Reply to
Ed Wenger

My very first Studebaker meet was at the Shrock Bros. complex, farm or whatever, way back in 77,or 78 I believe. Coal Port Pennsylvania. It was advertised in Turning Wheels as being a corn roast. I knew absolutely nobody in Stude land and was very excited about attending. When we arrived I felt like a kid in a candy store. I thought I had had died and went to Studebaker Heaven. I think it was a fall day as the weather was a bit breezy and cool as I had need for a jacket. At the time I was driving my one and only Studebaker. An ermine white 1960 Lark VIII Regal Yee Haa. I still own it although my favorite right now is my 63 G.T. One particular car that I remember was a 1963 Cruiser

4-door champaigne gold with red bucket seats and a power shift. I was amazed that Studebaker would make such a comb> My wife and I are going to Shrock brothers. I will be driving my 60 Hawk.
Reply to
jimmijim8

When is the meet?

Shrock Brothers 50th Anniversary Hawk meet, June 24, 2006. Hosted by Keystone Region SDC, cost $5/person for hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, drinks, and dessert. Make checks payable to Keystone Region SDC, send to Tom & Nancy Pfahler, P.O. box 58, Paradise, PA. 17562-0058

Reply to
Bill Glass