Silver Avanti is detailed

OK, it's not a stock color, the front seats and interior color are wrong, but I think it's right pretty for a fairly cheap Avanti.

John Poulos

STUDEBAKER script mising from trunklid, if its an Avanti I. correct?

see what I have learned after years of sitting and listening? LOL

Reply to
betrtimes

Reply to
John Poulos

Who are you calling a hole? You better watch it buddy, I still have the car ya'know.

Reply to
Sals54

If the holes are still there, you need a better camera!

Reply to
WayneC